In the last few years, streaming services have become one of the most popular ways to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows.
We’ve become spoiled for choice — it seems like there are hundreds of streaming services to pick from that all offer different titles and experiences.
Aside from the common, well-known names in the industry, Paramount Plus is an excellent option that you should also consider.
Originally known as CBS All Access, the service was rebranded in 2021. With this change came a new influx of TV shows and films that drew a bigger audience to the streaming service. Despite the new name, it’s still owned and run by the company ViacomCBS.
You’ll find a Keep Watching list near the top of your homepage in the app or your browser. This holds all of the movies and TV shows that you started but never finished – ready for you to jump back in at a moment’s notice.
However, what if you don’t want to watch them anymore or don’t want others to see what you have been watching?
In this article, we’ll explore:
- Whether you can delete the Keep Watching list on Paramount Plus
- Different methods for clearing the titles on your Keep Watching list
Let’s get into it!
Can You Delete “Keep Watching” on Paramount Plus
This Keep Watching feature can be really useful. For starters, it’s great if you’ve started a series or movie and want to get right back into the action without searching around for it. It also helps keep track of what titles you’re in the middle of.
However, the titles you store in this list can get annoying and look cluttered over time.
Sometimes, you start a series and find you just don’t like it and don’t plan on finishing it. It’s tedious to scroll through dozens of unwanted titles while trying to browse your list for the shows you’re actually interested in.
Other times, you might want to prevent the people you share the account with from seeing an item in your list. Either way, you probably want to know: Can you delete items from this list?
The short answer: Yes, you can delete items from your Paramount Plus Keep Watching list.
How to Delete “Keep Watching” on Paramount Plus
Let’s break down exactly how to delete “Keep Watching” on Paramount Plus.
Some services don’t have a built-in way of deleting items from a Keep Watching list. Luckily for us, Paramount Plus isn’t one of them! There’s a super easy tool to do this.
Important Note: This method only works in the browser version of Paramount Plus. You will need to log in at ParamountPlus.com on your web browser like Chrome or Safari. This works on both desktop and mobile phone browsers.
If you don’t have easy access to a browser, we have a second but more tedious way of deleting titles from your queue on any device at the bottom of this section.
Method 1: Deleting Items in a Browser
Those who enjoy streaming films using their desktop or have regular access to a browser are in luck, as you’ll have an easy way to delete titles from your Keep Watching list. Here’s how:
- Open the Paramount Plus website in your browser and log in to your account.
- Go to the home page and find your Keep Watching list.
- On the upper, right-hand corner of the list, find the “Edit” button and click it.
- You should see a hollow circle appear in the top, right-hand corner of each title. Click on this circle on the items you want to delete. When you click, a check mark (✓) should appear.
- Once all the items you want to delete are selected, go back to the upper, right-hand corner of the Keep Watching list and click the “Remove” button.
- All of the films and shows you selected will be removed from your Keep Watching list on all devices.
Method 2: Deleting Items in the App
This alternative method works fine and serves as a doable workaround for those who don’t use a browser, but be warned that it can be pretty tedious.
If possible, we recommend that you use the browser method listed above. Otherwise, here’s how to delete items from your list on any device.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus account and go to your homepage
- Open the film or show you want to remove from your list as if you were going to watch it
- Fast forward all the way to the end, then wait a couple of seconds until the video finishes completely
- It should now be automatically removed from your Keep Watching queue since it now counts as a show you’ve already “watched”.
The Bottom Line
Both methods will work fine, but one is definitely more quick and convenient than the other.
However, we understand that some people don’t have easy access to a browser or just prefer doing everything on their mobile device or TV. Fortunately, we have a method for each of these situations.
Whether it’s for convenience or privacy, we hope that these step-by-step instructions have helped you figure out how to manage your Paramount Plus Keep Watching list more effectively.